Barbara Comstock is an out of touch conservative who has been “representing” Virginia since 2010 when she began her lackluster career in the Virginia House of Delegates. In 2014 she began inflicting damage on the nation as a whole when she was narrowly elected to Congress.
Comstock is a hopelessly out of touch religious extremist that has so far been able to fool some Virginians into thinking she “represents” their values. Unfortunately for her, the people of Virginia have been awakened by the tragic events of November 8, 2016.
Highlights from Comstock's Record:
- Accepted thousands in campaign contributions from Donald Trump
- Against background checks for guns
- Supports easy access to assault rifles for suspected terrorists
- Wants to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Voted for “transvaginal ultrasound”
- Voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act
- Voted for mass deportations
- Favors anti-democratic voter restrictions
- Defended Paul Ryan’s extreme Medicare-slashing budget
- Voted against funding for the Silver Line
- Obsessed with Republican conspiracies including Benghazi
“I’ve been active in social conservative politics for, well, too long.”
Barbara Comstock (12/24/07)